2011 17th Annual Learning Magazine Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom Award winner!
Our Preschool Kit has everything you need to easily teach the alphabet, phonemic awareness, rhyming, pre-sound blending, and pre-writing skills. Your students will even begin to put Animal Letters together to see how letters form words!
Clear day-to-day instruction is provided in the Adventures in Learning Preschool Level Manual. Included is The Adventuresome Kids Manual which connects phonemic awareness and the alphabet with math, art, physical education, drama, music, nutrition, science, social studies, self-help skills etc. This Kit is designed for ages 18 months – five years of age.
- Adventures in Learning – Preschool Level (in PDF format)
- The Adventuresome Kids Manual (in PDF format) – Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activities that Cross the Curriculum
- Large Animal Alphabet Picture Cards with Merged Animal/Letters on reverse side and set of matching Lowercase Letters
- Capital Large Animal Alphabet Cards with Merged Animal/Capital Letters on one side with Capital Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Cards with corresponding Body Signal instructions on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Lowercase Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Capital Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Capital Letters on reverse
- Music That Teaches (download) – with all our most popular original songs and lyric booklet
- Safari Sid’s Signal Practice Video (streaming video)
- Signal Practice Video (streaming video)
- Animal Alphabet Grid Set*: Animal, Merged Animal, Lowercase Letter, Merged Capital and Capital Letter
- Activity Worksheets* (in PDF format)
- Zoo-Kids Signal Poster