A Zoo-phonics® workshop will enable you to quickly and effectively teach all aspects of language arts – based on phonemic awareness and phonics, taught kinesthetically and mnemonically.
Click the green button below to see our current Workshop & Conference schedule.
The principle of Zoo-phonics® maximizes understanding, memory, utilization and transference to all areas of the reading, spelling and writing process in a playful and concrete manner.
Our workshops are recommended for anyone who wants to learn Zoo-phonics® to teach to others. Zoo-phonics® is easy to learn. A Zoo-phonic workshop will train you to implement Zoo-phonics® effectively and see quick results!
Our target audience includes teachers, administrators and parents of Preschool, Head Start, Kindergarten, 1st-3rd Grades, Title I, Title VII, Special Education, ELL/Bilingual, and tutors or instructional aides.
- What is a Comprehensive One-Day Workshop?
- What is an Advanced Part II or "Make and Take" Workshop?
- Can I schedule a Workshop for my group?
- Can I receive Continuing Education Units (CEU) for attending workshops?
- What if there is no workshop in my area?
- Do you present your materials and curriculum at conferences?
Answers to your questions
- Yes! Continuing Education Units (CEU) are available from Fresno Pacific University. For more information please contact us at 800.622-8104 or e-mail [email protected].
- Yes we present our materials and curriculum at conferences! See our current conference listing. For more information please contact us at 800.622-8104 or e-mail [email protected].