Our workshops are recommended for anyone who wants to learn Zoo-phonics® to teach to others. Zoo-phonics® is easy to learn. A Zoo-phonics workshop will train you to implement Zoo-phonics® effectively and see quick results! Our target audience includes teachers, administrators and parents of Preschool, Head Start, Kindergarten, Title I, Title VII, Special Education, ELL/Bilingual, and tutors or instructional aides.
- August 13 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 20 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 22 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 28 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- September 3 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- September 10 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- September 17 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- September 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Advanced WorkshopsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Interested in a Hands-on Interactive
All ZooM Workshops are PST (Including Private ZooM Events)
To schedule a Workshop in your area contact:
For events in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico or Texas contact:
or call 602.885.5914
Visit us at a Conference!
NAEYC CONFERENCE – ANAHEIM, CA (Exhibit Only) November 4 – 7, 2020