2011 17th Annual Learning Magazine Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom Award winner!
Read teachers’ comments here!
Our Preschool Kit has everything you need to easily teach the alphabet, phonemic awareness, rhyming, pre-sound blending, and pre-writing. Your students will even begin to put those Animal Letters together to form words!
Clear day-to-day instruction is provided in the Adventures in Learning Preschool Level Manual. The companion Manual, Adventuresome Kids, connects phonemic awareness and the alphabet with math, art, physical education, dance, drama, music, nutrition, science, social studies, etc. Designed for ages 18 months – 6.
- Adventures in Learning – Preschool Level (pdf format)
- Adventuresome Kids (pdf format) – Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activities that Cross the Curriculum
- Large Animal Alphabet Picture Cards with Merged Animal/Letters on reverse side and set of matching Lowercase Letters
- Capital Large Animal Alphabet Cards with Merged Animal/Capital Letters on one side with Capital Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Cards with corresponding Body Signal instructions on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Lowercase Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Capital Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Capital Letters on reverse
- Music That Teaches (digital download) with all our most popular original songs and lyric booklet
- Signal Practice Video (streaming)
- Alphabet Grid Set* (8.5” x 14”): Animal, Merged Animal, Lowercase Letter, Merged Capital and Capital Letter
- Activity Worksheets*
- Zoo-Kids Signal Poster
- Digital Curriculum Whiteboard Media collection (digital download)