Our Kindergarten Kit has everything you need to easily teach the alphabet, phonemic
awareness, rhyming, sound blending (synthesis and analysis), reading, spelling, and writing. Faster than you ever expected, your students will be reading, spelling, and writing!
Clear instruction is provided in the Safari into Reading, Spelling and Writing – Kindergarten Level Manual with Common Core Standards included with each lesson. Included is The Adventuresome Kids Manual which connects alphabet and phonemic awareness with math, art, physical education, dance, drama, music, nutrition, science, social studies, etc.
- Safari into Reading, Spelling and Writing – Kindergarten Level (in PDF format)
- The Adventuresome Kids Manual (in PDF format) – Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activities that Cross the Curriculum
- Large Animal Alphabet Picture Cards with Merged Animal/Letters on reverse side and set of matching Lowercase Letters
- Capital Large Animal Alphabet Cards with Merged Animal/Capital Letters on one side with Capital Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Cards with corresponding Body Signal instructions on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Lowercase Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Capital Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Capital Letters on reverse
- Music That Teaches (download) – with all our most popular original songs and lyric booklet
- Beginning Sound Flash Cards (blends & digraphs)
- Safari Sid’s Signal Practice Video (streaming video)
- Signal Practice Video (streaming)
- Animal Alphabet Grid Set*: Animal, Merged Animal, Lowercase Letter, Merged Capital and Capital Letter
- Activity Worksheets* (in PDF format)
- Zoo-Kids Signal Poster
- Digital Curriculum Collection (download)
*These materials are reproducible.