Our Spanish Kit is the perfect sister program to the English Kit. It affords the same proven methodology you need to teach the alphabet, phonemic awareness, rhyming, sound blending (synthesis and analysis), reading, spelling and writing. Clear instruction is provided in the teacher’s instruction manual.
Zoo-phonics® en español prepares the foundation for oral language, reading, spelling and writing in Spanish for toddlers and emergent learners. The Body Movements, or Signals, are performed in the same area and in a similar way as English. Both programs share 10 animals, Signals and sounds, so the transition to English will be easy! Zoo-phonics® pre-teaches all vocabulary and concepts so children have a full understanding of concepts. Can be used to teach Spanish to non-Spanish speakers.
- Bilingual Instruction Manual
- Set of 29 Large Picture Cards with Merged Animal/Letters on reverse side and set of 29 matching Letters
- Merged Capital Letter Cards
- Nivel Primario Sound Flash Cards
- Nivel de Comienzo Sound Flash Cards
- Spanish Music CD, “Somos Los Ninos” and Booklet of Lyrics
- Alphabet Grid Set (8.5” x 14”): Animal, Merged, Lowercase Letter, Merged Capital and Capital Letter (with instructions)
- Spanish Reader Level A•1
- Spanish Reader Level A•2
- Spanish Reader Level A•1-2 Teacher Guide
- Spanish Animal Alphabet Puppets*
- Spanish Merged Animal/Letter Patterns*
- Spanish How To Draw Activity*
- Student Handwriting Worksheets Level A•1 (Corresponds to Reader A•1)
- Student Handwriting Worksheets Level A•2 (Corresponds to Reader A•2)
- Spanish Signal Practice Video on CD-ROM MP1 Format
- Zoo Fonts in English and Spanish with Zoo-Clip Art
*These materials are reproducible.