Our Kindergarten Kit has everything you need to easily teach the alphabet, phonemic awareness, rhyming, sound blending (synthesis and analysis), reading, spelling and writing. Faster than you ever expected, your students will be reading, spelling and writing!
Clear instruction is provided in the Safari into Reading, Spelling and Writing – Kindergarten Level Manual with state standards included with each lesson. The companion CD Manual, Adventuresome Kids, connects phonemic awareness and the alphabet with math, art, physical education, dance, drama, music, nutrition, science, social studies, etc.
- Safari into Reading, Spelling and Writing – Kindergarten Level – (in PDF format)
- Adventuresome Kids Manual – (in PDF format) Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Activities that Cross the Curriculum
- Large Animal Alphabet Picture Cards with Merged Animal/Letters on reverse side and set of matching Lowercase Letters
- Capital Large Animal Alphabet Cards with Merged Animal/Capital Letters on one side with Capital Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Cards with corresponding Body Signal instructions on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Lowercase Letters on reverse
- Small Animal Alphabet Merged Capital Animal/Letter Cards with corresponding Capital Letters on reverse
- Music That Teaches (download) with all our most popular original songs and lyric booklet (Music available in Digital Download upon request)
- Beginning Sound Flash Cards (blends & digraphs)
- Signal Practice Digital Streaming Video
- Animal Alphabet Grid Set*: Animal, Merged Animal, Lowercase Letter, Merged Capital and Capital Letter
- Activity Worksheets* – (in PDF format)
- Zoo-Kids Signal Poster
*These materials are reproducible.