Let us deliver a workshop to your group! There are two dynamic options available from which to choose…
This workshop is recommended for any group who wants to learn Zoo-phonics® to teach to others. Zoo-phonics® is easy to learn. A Zoo-phonics® workshop will train you to implement Zoo-phonics® effectively and see quick results!
Our target audience includes teachers, administrators and parents of Preschool, Head Start, Kindergarten, 1st-3rd Grades, Title I, Title VII, Special Education, ELL/Bilingual, and tutors or instructional aides.
There are two dynamic options available from which to choose…
- "Closed" option: If you choose to Inservice your district/school without allowing outside participants to attend, the daily rate for up to 75 teachers starts at $1,950, or $3,250 for a two-day workshop. This amount includes travel expenses as well as the consultant’s fee.
- "Host" option: The host workshop is a very popular choice! If you choose to host the workshop at your site, it means that training would be free for up to 20 participants in exchange for using your site for the event. Zoo-phonics® will canvas the area with flyers and be responsible for registering additional participants. As a host site not only do you receive 20 free spots at the workshop, but you would receive discounts on materials purchased!
The main requirements for hosting a workshop:
- Three month lead time for scheduling purposes
- Located in an area that is easily accessible for outside participants
- No other event scheduled in the host’s area within a three month period
- A minimum of 20 staff members (teachers, aides, volunteers) in attendance
- A room to hold the workshop
- At least 20 paid participants
Both Closed and Host sessions are usually scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., however we can alter the schedule to meet your needs. Please contact Charmaine Turpin at 800.622.8104 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshop today!
Hosting is not available in AZ, CO, TX or NM. Please contact Dana Schuetze at email@example.com with questions.
Zoo-phonics® will make BELIEVERS out of even the toughest critics!
“I started teaching Zoo-phonics® when I worked in Western Placer School District. I didn’t want to do it!!!! I was dead set against it! I was FORCED into it. THANK GOODNESS! I have been using it ever since and wouldn’t use anything else! I’m so grateful for a way to teach phonics that the children love. Thanks Zoo-phonics®!”
—Cheri Smith, Teacher, Grizzly Hill Elementary, North San Juan, CA
Teachers love Zoo-phonics®!
“I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying Zoo-phonics® in my preschool classroom! The preschool coordinator can’t believe how fast the kids have picked it up! I am loving the program and enjoy making up new games to go along with the program. I am really glad that I went through the training because this program really does work and the kids love it!”
—Holly Gray, Teacher